Sunday, May 22, 2011

Autumn leaves on a gallery floor

I've been away from home for more than a week now. I miss home - the mountain, the ocean, the leaves in the tree in the garden, the mew of our cat and the comfort of our own little nest. However, I am also really enjoying being where I grew up - among familiar sounds, smells and views. I feel refreshed and happy, and grateful for EVERYTHING that I've experienced, and what I have in my life. I am still and again in love with my husband, I adore my family, and I feel inspired and creative - ready to jump into the new projects that I've been planning.


Die straat waarin my ouerhuis is, met geel herfsgeklede bome.

And now... here's some photographs from the Scrapes and Scapes exhibition - the main reason for me being in Vanderbijlpark:









For even more photographs and information, view:
Photographs by Linda du Preez from the Visual Arts Department at the Vaal University of Technology
Photographs by Mark Shaun Hopkins, my talented fellow exhibiting artist and friend
Photographs in my website gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment