Monday, May 30, 2011

My hiatus drawing to a close...

I've been having an incredible time, reviving myself and developing new ideas for future projects. I've met up with amazing people and gave a workshop in self promotion to emerging designers who I can see making a mark in the creative industry in the future. I've developed a new, and sometimes rekindled, appreciation for everything and everyone in the area where I grew up. I've learnt some things about myself, and even more about my relationships. I'm looking forward to go back home after my almost-3-week hiatus and working holiday in Vanderbijlpark, and looking forward even more to start new projects and artworks!
A million thanks go out to all those who played a role in making me feel home again, and contributed towards making the exhibition, the workshop and everything else a memorable experience. You know who you are! I am blessed to have you in my life.

Are they not beautiful?! I absolutely adore donkeys.

On Saturday we went to Kariba Ranch, situated on the edge of the Klipriver at Vereeniging or Glen Donald, in Donald Road. REALLY worth a visit if you're in the area. Check out their website: www.karibaranch.co.za

No comments:

Post a Comment