Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Inspiration: Jonkershoek

I joined Intuition Sunday Walks again, and as always it was an incredible experience - an inspiring, relaxing, thought-provoking, educational, spiritual, awe-inspiring and humbling experience. I forgot to take my camera, so used my phone to take some pictures. I used Photoscape to just give each photo an extra little bump up the aesthetic scale - to do justice to the scenes I experienced, something that's never truly possible with a photograph, in my opinion. We can try as hard as we can and we can express certain aspects of the landscape, or the flowers, or the mountain, but we can never truly and fully represent it. However, artists like me will never stop trying either! And these photographs will be the inspiration of some new artworks. 


















2 comments: