Saturday, April 5, 2014

Soul Awakening and a sketch challenge


I've posted two new posts on the StateoftheART blog that I'd like to share:

I attended the opening of Michaela Rinaldi's exhibition "Soul Awakening" at StateoftheART gallery in Shortmarket Street, Cape Town, and posted my thoughts and photos. Have a look (click here)...

And as part of my preparation for my own exhibition, I've decided to take part in a month-long drawing-a-day challenge that a very talented friend, Mark Shaun Hopkins, initiated. My first sketch(es) are posted on the blog (click here). Are you going to join the challenge? One drawing, sketch or doodle, created daily in a maximum time of 30 minutes. Not a huge challenge, since it only asks 30 minutes of creativity from you! Will you join?

No comments:

Post a Comment